Bear and Scooter have both shared their Christmas Gift Guides already, so I decided that it should be my turn now! I thought I’d do another gift round up with all the Pet Lovers out there in mind. Similar to Bear & Scooter’s Guides, these are all things I’d love to receive as gifts, and a few things I already own and love. I hope they provide you a few good suggestions if you’re still looking to fulfill someones wish this year.
- Drinkwell Pagoda Fountain- I’ve included a drinking fountain on my wishlist before, but this one is bigger, better, and more beautiful than any before! I adore the Himalayan blue color and think the modern design fits well with home decor. Pets are more encouraged to stay hydrated by the sound of running water.
- Animal Paw Wax Seal Stamp- I don’t send a whole lot of snail mail anymore, but when I do, I want to make sure it’s extra special. I’m pretty sure this paw print wax seal stamp would bring a smile to anyone’s face who’s lucky enough to open a letter its sealed.
- Snow Valley Heroes Book- We’ve reviewed some of author Robert McCarty’s books before, and this is another great book from the Planet of the Dogs series that is written with children and pet lovers in mind. This lovely Christmas story will keep the entire family enchanted all holiday season. It’s the true story of how dogs saved Christmas.
- ‘I Just Want to Drink Beer…’ Sweatshirt- Because seriously, who doesn’t? Really no other explanation needed!
- Custom Pet Portrait Pillows- Seriously, these pillows are the epitome of awesome! Each one is custom made from photographs of your pets, and they’re absolutely to die for. I love the large eyed kitties in the photo above, and how adorable is an armful of pet pillows anyway?
Here’s a few additional ideas that we rounded up a few years ago- the post might be old, but the gift ideas are still great!
What is on your Christmas Wish List this year?